- We believe the Bible to be the revealed Word of God, fully and verbally inspired by God. We believe the Scriptures to be the inerrant, infallible Word of God, as found within the 66 books from Genesis to Revelation. We believe God not only inspired every word, but preserved them through the ages. We believe the King James Version is the preserved Word of God for the English-speaking people. (Psalm 12:6-7; II Timothy 3:15-17; I Peter1:23-25; II Peter 1:19-21)
- We believe in one God, who is eternal, self-existant, infinite, and immutable. We believe that He has one nature, one essence, and one substance, yet He manifests Himself to man in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; I Timothy 1:17; I John 4:4)
- We believe Jesus Christ to be the one and only Savior of mankind. We believe Jesus Christ to be eternally God and to possess all the attributes of Deity. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was virgin born, that He was God incarnate, and that the purposes of incarnation were to reveal God, to redeem men, and to rule over God's kingdom. We believe that He lived a perfect and sinless life, at the end of which He was offered for all mankind as a substitutionary sacrifice for man's sin. This sacrifice was a just payment for the forgiveness of sin. It was activated by His death through the shedding of His blood on the cross and was accepted by God upon His resurrection. We believe that only through the substitutionary sacrifice of Christ on the cross can a man be delivered from his sin. We believe He ascended into Heaven after His resurrection to be seated at the right hand of the Father, waiting for the time of receiving His church at the rapture, and returning seven years later to earth to rule and reign as King for 1,000 years. (Psalm 2:7-9; Isaiah 7:14; Micah 5:2; Matthew 1:25; Luke 1:26-35; John 1:1,3,14,18,29; Romans 3:19-25; Romans 5:6-15; Phillipians 2:5-11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Timothy 3:16; Titus 2:10-15; Hebrews 7:26; 9:24-28; I Peter 1:19, 2:2; I John 1:3; Revelation 20:1-6).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit of God has all the attributes of Deity. We believe He has a special ministry which began at Pentecost and will continue until the rapture. The ministry includes convicting the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. The Holy Spirit was also sent to regenerate, snactify, seal, and fill all who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ (John 3:5-6; John 14:16; Acts 1:5; Acts 11:15; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; I Corinthians 12:13).
- We believe the literal interpretation of the Scriptures in their grammatical and historical context. We beleive in the pre-tribualtional rapture of the church saints, followed by the sever year tribulation. We believe in the pre-millenial return of Christ to the earth and His literal rule of 1,000 years. Following this 1,000 years is the Great White Throne Judgment and then the new heaven and the new earth. (I Corinthians 15:51-58; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Thessalonians 5:1-9; Revelation 19-22).
- We believe the church began with the calling out of the twelve apostles by Jesus Christ and was empowed on the day of Pentecost. We believe the church is composed of members who have been saved and baptized according to the commandment of Christ, and have united together for the purposes of worship, fellowship, and service. We believe that a church should be filled, not with spectators, but with participants. We believe that a church should be described as a spiritual hospital where people come for spiritual healing, not a spiritual museam where the relics of "Pharisee-ism" are displayed. We have a first class way of doing things. We are careful stewards of God's money. We give an accurate account once a month of every check that is written: to whom, the amount, and the purpose of the check. (Matthew 16:16-18; Acts 1:15; Acts 2:41-43; Acts 11:15; I Corinthians 15:51-58; Ephesians 1:12-14; I Timothy 3:4-15)
- We believe that it is our responsibility to spread the Gospel to our area, nation, and world. (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19-20).